Monday 13 June 2011

Inception

This is the post, inside a post, inside a post. hahaha. If you didn't get that, go watch Inception. The best movie EVER!!! Many people find it confusing, but I guess that's kind of the point. If you need to watch it twice, or even three times to understand it then do it. I'm proud to say that I understood the movie after only one watch, which according to most reviewers is a great achievement. :P Well anyway, If you haven't seen it yet then, what the heck? You need to see it ASAP! If you have seen it, what did you think about it, especially the ending. When it stopped and didn't show what happened to his totem, I went mental. Please comment and let me know. Here are a few funny pics about inception:

This is just the movie poster. It isn't supposed to be funny but I thought it would be nice if you saw it. :P







No comments:

Post a Comment